Final Sale: no returns or exchanges
Heidi's luxe cotton classic robe immediately evokes the holiday spirit in an artistic palette of soft reds and forest greens. The ultimate in daily relaxation wear, it strikes a perfect balance between comfort and cheer with the refined and flattering drape of soft cotton, edged with delicate scalloped trim in a complementary shade to the wintry pattern of pine boughs and bold berries. Thoughtfully adorned with an attached belt and pockets, our classic robe ensures you wind down a silent night looking as polished as you did throughout the day.
Need a slightly warmer option? Our fleece-lined version of this special 2022 holiday print makes the perfect gift for friends and loved ones.
- Lightly tailored silhouette in a soft, lightweight 100% cotton wreath pattern flatters the figure while staying supremely comfortable nylon fleece inside
- A one-of-a-kind, sophisticated take on a holiday print is both festive and elegant
- Delicate scalloped trim creates a soft, feminine finish
- Spacious side pockets to hold your phone and other necessities
- Never-lost attached belt and interior ties for adjustable fit and security
- Customers say: “Love the quality and how feather-light this is!”
- Hand block printed by local artisans in the Rajasthan region of India
- Handmade luxury, designed in California
My holiday spirit tends to run high. I love the feeling of the holidays; from October to the New Year, my spirits just seem to be buoyant, helped by a shared focus on family, love and giving.
Each year in February I sit down to design a new print for the holiday season. There are many symbols we use during the holiday, but the holiday wreath feels very special and so I am launching my holiday wreath print in celebration of the spirit of the holidays.
Wreaths have come a long way from the Greek myths and Olympic winners. We now hang wreaths on our doors and cars to celebrate the holiday spirit, invite good cheer and good luck. Whatever the reason, I love seeing wreaths hung at any time of year but especially during the extended holiday period.
My wreath print consists of soft red bows, green pine boughs, holly and a pinecone here and there. We drew and re-drew this print for months trying to strike the perfect balance of elegance and spirit. It was not an easy feat, just a tad too much of this or that and you have a garish holiday symbol! I didn't want that. My goal was to create a print that could be worn in style as long as we have our wreaths hung. Piped with festive red scalloping, you’ll be the toast of the holidays in your new robe, pajamas, or nightgown. As a set they can be worn all day!
Robes can be machine washed, tumble dried and ironed. They have been washed multiple times in the printing process so they will not shrink.