This deluxe classic robe is the ultimate relaxation wear. The graceful scallop design combined with a timeless silhouette and print makes it a work of art. Designed by Heidi, this robe features an all-over hand-painted floral pattern and was inspired by an antique porcelain plate from Heidi’s mother's personal collection. This classic robe has a standard fit with an attached belt. Designed to have just the right amount of fabric; not too tailored or too roomy.
Looking to make this the perfect gift? Don't forget the personalized gift-wrapping option when adding this lovely robe to your cart.
- Lightly tailored silhouette in soft, lightweight cotton flatters the figure while staying supremely comfortable
- Delicate white scalloped trim creates a soft, feminine finish
- Spacious side pockets to hold your phone and other necessities
- Never-lost attached belt and interior ties for adjustable fit and security
- Customers say: “Love the quality and how feather-light this is!”
- Printed by local artisans in the Rajasthan region of India
- Handmade luxury, designed in California
On a sunny spring day in New York, while visiting my parents from San Francisco, a delicate antique plate on their wall caught my eye. The detailed floral design seemed almost ethereal. My mother reminisced, "It was your grandmother's creation when her favorite print was discontinued. She had it specially crafted, reminiscent of the old but uniquely hers."
As a designer, this felt like fate. I've always embraced the past to forge the future. This plate, brimming with history, was to be my muse. I envisioned a print balancing the antique's essence with classic grace.
Remembering my time with the "Prince of Chintz", Mario Buatta, I was wary of excess. I sought a more refined touch. Collaborating with Olga, my artist, we dissected the plate's design. Each brushstroke, each element was a calculated decision. The challenge was creating a repeating pattern without flaw or gap.
The repeat pattern had to be seamless, adding another layer of intricacy to our task. We agonized over colors, patterns, and designs, striving for harmony and balance.
Robes can be machine washed, tumble dried and ironed. They have been washed multiple times in the printing process so they will not shrink.