Perfect for wearing around the house, our new, fleece-lined short jacket will keep you bundled up and cozy. From brisk mornings with a chill to comfy lounging at night, you’ll love wearing this relaxed fit jacket designed by Heidi. Our signature details like a scalloped hem along the lapel and cuffs add to the charm of this jacket that features a floral pattern of green and blue watercolor botanicals. Constructed with a shorter hem in the front, and a longer hem in the back so it’s perfect for just about any activity at home or a close-by errand.
- A cozy, fleece-lined interior provides the perfect amount of warmth
- The jacket is fitted, with a shorter hem in the front than in the back
- Painterly flower petals in green are layered over a blue floral pattern for a chic contrast
- Scalloped detail on the collar, cuffs, and pockets adds a refined and finished touch
- 2 front patch pockets for holding a phone or small necessities
- Button closures keep the jacket closed and secure
- 100% Cotton
- Machine washable
- Iron safe
My very first print was inspired by memories of my childhood intertwined with design ideas.
I always wanted to create a print that reminded me of the past while drawing me toward the future… and this is that print. Designed in my favorite primary colors in an impressionist style, the pattern is created by hand by master artisans with hand carved wood blocks.
The print is both a labor of love and gift of the imagination. Creating it was relatively easy as I had it so clear in my mind, but getting it carved into wood correctly took many revisions.
With hand blocking, every piece is unique; no two are the same. We use four blocks to make this print, each laid down in succession across a long swath of cotton. Imperfections are small but expected and enhancing.
In a world where everything is increasingly made by machine, handmade is the ultimate luxury. It is a labor of love from start to finish.