Always in style, Heidi's classic slip nightgown promises a peaceful sleep draped in super soft, lightweight cotton. The subtly feminine silhouette with flowing skirt and fitted bust offers an alluring alternative to traditional shift nightgowns, while a scalloped hem in red adds a sophisticated finish you won't find in everyday sleepwear. Offered here in a chic floral pattern that will absolutely brighten up your at home wardrobe. This night-to-day essential brings you firmly into the now with a hint of Old World glamour.
On colder days layer my Pink Floral Terry Lined Classic Robe to match and keep extra warm!
Looking to make this the perfect gift? Don't forget the personalized gift-wrapping option when adding this lovely nightgown to your cart.
- Soft, cool cotton forms a slight A-line fit with a close-fitting bust and adjustable straps
- Hand-painted floral design
- Delicate scalloped trim creates a soft, feminine finish
- Customers say: "Love the fabric, it feels wonderful!"
- Hand block printed by local artisans in the Rajasthan region of India
- Handmade luxury, designed in California
- If you have a larger cup size, we suggest ordering the next size up
My very first print was inspired by memories of my childhood intertwined with design ideas. I always wanted to create a print that reminded me of the past while drawing me toward the future…and this is that print.
Designed in my favorite primary colors in an impressionist style, the pattern is created by hand by master artisans with hand-carved wood blocks. The print is both a labor of love and gift of the imagination. Creating it was relatively easy, as I had it so clear in my mind, but getting it carved into wood correctly took many revisions. With hand blocking, every piece is unique; no two are the same.
We use four blocks to make this print, each laid down in succession across a long swath of cotton. Imperfections are small but expected and enhancing. In a world where everything is increasingly made by machine, something handmade is the ultimate luxury. It is a labor of love from start to finish.
- EVERICA V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month ago5 Stars
Love these nightgowns. They are light and comfortable. The prints are adorable. And the look super fabulous. Thrown a shawl on on a brisk morning to sit outside for breakfast . Fab!Heidi Carey4 weeks agoHi Erica, Thank you for your positive review and support. We are thrilled to hear that you are happy with your new nightgown!
- SJSarah J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month ago5 Stars
I have the quilted bathrobe in blue chinoiserie which is absolutely beautiful, I love it, am waiting for my nightgown which I know will be beautiful!Heidi Carey1 month agoHi Sarah, Thank you for your positive review and support. We are thrilled to hear that you are happy with your new nightgown!