Final Sale: no returns or exchanges
This deluxe classic robe is the ultimate relaxation wear. The graceful blue scallop design combined with a timeless silhouette and print makes it a work of art. Designed by Heidi, this robe features an all-over print of blue ribbons and was inspired by gift wrapping. This classic robe has a standard fit with an attached belt. Designed to have just the right amount of fabric; not too tailored or too roomy.
Looking to make this the perfect gift? Don't forget the personalized gift-wrapping option when adding this lovely robe to your cart.
- Lightly tailored silhouette in soft, lightweight cotton flatters the figure while staying supremely comfortable
- Hand-painted ribbon print designed in beautiful blue shades
- Delicate scalloped trim creates a soft, feminine finish
- Spacious side pockets to hold your phone and other necessities
- Never-lost attached belt and interior ties for adjustable fit and security
- Customers say: “Love the quality and how feather-light this is!”
- Printed by local artisans in the Rajasthan region of India
- Handmade luxury, designed in California
I’m not the floral type. This is where my blue ribbon print began. I love florals…. but I know enough women who don’t that I wanted to make a non-floral print that still had lots of color and style.
The blue ribbon print is inspired by my love of beautiful gift wrapping, especially the ribbon. There is something special about the power and excitement ribbon brings, I wanted to create a print that captures and celebrates that. As I look at beautiful ribbons my eye is naturally drawn to the very ends; especially when they have been cut into the shape of a < . This is where I began.
I also knew that I wanted the print to be a bit more modern, maybe even geometric, but still fun and playful. Feels like a lot to ask from a single print right? Well, I think it's easier than it seems.
Let’s start with color, I used warm blues and greens that had a light, playful feel. I focused the design on the end portion of the ribbon so it’s a bit abstract at first glance so it doesn't read “ribbon” right away. Staggering the ends gives it a playful feel which makes me smile when I see it and wear it. Trimmed with navy scalloping (my favorite touch) adds elegance and softens up the edges to make the robe as flattering as can be.
Robes can be machine washed, tumble dried and ironed. They have been washed multiple times in the printing process so they will not shrink.