Heidi's luxe cotton classic robe immediately evokes the elegance of chinoiserie in a celebration of feathered friends against a crisp white backdrop of soft cotton. The ultimate in daily relaxation wear, it strikes a perfect balance with the refined and flattering drape of soft cotton, edged with delicate scalloped trim in a complementary shade to the hand-painted avian print. Thoughtfully adorned with an attached belt and pockets, our classic robe ensures you wind down the evening looking as polished as you did throughout the day.
Looking to make this the perfect gift? Don't forget the personalized gift-wrapping option when adding this lovely robe to your cart.
- Lightly tailored silhouette in soft, lightweight cotton flatters the figure while staying supremely comfortable
- Hand-painted chinoiserie bird print designed in gentle neutrals
- Delicate scalloped trim creates a soft, feminine finish
- Spacious side pockets to hold your phone and other necessities
- Never-lost attached belt and interior ties for adjustable fit and security
- Customers say: “Love the quality and how feather-light this is!”
- Hand block printed by local artisans in the Rajasthan region of India
- Handmade luxury, designed in California
- 100% soft cotton
- Machine wash and dry
- Safe to iron if desired
- Fits true to size
I was working on a new chinoiserie print when the idea for my new bird print hit me. The elements I love most about chinoiserie are the birds. I love the flowers, the temples, and other animals, but I really love the birds.
I have two chinoiserie prints with birds: my gardenia and hummingbird prints, which so many of you love. I plan on adding more to the collection, but it seemed like a fun idea to do a print dedicated to birds!
In the very best chinoiserie prints, the birds express movement and personality along with lots of different colors. In my new bird print I have tried to include my favorite bird forms, expressions and colors. I am a bit of a tonal color person, so I do not have the vibrant colors you might see with toucans or parrots. My birds are a bit more subtle, but hopefully equally as interesting.
Each bird was painted by hand and assembled in a scene that’s easy to wear and feel stylish in. Months have gone by since we started this project (maybe even a year); I hope you love the final product as much as I do.
Here’s how it works:
- You choose the perfect gift.
- Then fill in the name and email address for the recipient along with a personalized gift note and the send date.
- On the big day she opens her inbox and sees the gift you sent! So excited, she’s prompted to choose - sizes, colors, etc., along with her shipping details.
- You will then be emailed to pay with a link to a pre-filled cart ready with all the details and preferences of their gift recipient.
You’ve made someone special so happy…and you sent the product without the need to choose sizes you’re unsure of, while still giving her that perfect present you picked out. Your loved one gets the delight of a gift in their inbox on the big day and you get credit for shopping and finding a great gift! Life just got a bit easier….
Robes can be machine washed, tumble dried and ironed. They have been washed multiple times in the printing process so they will not shrink.
- MPMichelle P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months ago5 Stars
I love my new robe with the Birds of a Feather print. The pattern is gorgeous. The robe is lightweight, but soft and warm. Fits perfectly and I especially love the attached waist tie. It always lays flat and never comes loose. Effortless. Love 💕Heidi Carey2 months agoHi Michelle, Thank you so much for your continuous support! Stay Cozy! Sary