Final Sale: no returns or exchanges
This deluxe classic robe is the ultimate relaxation wear. The graceful scallop design combined with a timeless silhouette and print makes it a work of art. Designed by Heidi, this robe features an all-over print beige filigree print and was inspired by vintage British wallpapers. This classic robe has a standard fit with an attached belt. Designed to have just the right amount of fabric; not too tailored or too roomy.
Looking to make this the perfect gift? Don't forget the personalized gift-wrapping option when adding this lovely robe to your cart.
- Lightly tailored silhouette in soft, lightweight cotton flatters the figure while staying supremely comfortable
- Delicate white scalloped trim creates a soft, feminine finish
- Spacious side pockets to hold your phone and other necessities
- Never-lost attached belt and interior ties for adjustable fit and security
- Customers say: “Love the quality and how feather-light this is!”
- Hand block printed by local artisans in the Rajasthan region of India
- Handmade luxury, designed in California
"My new Filigree Print was inspired by a dream.
In the dream, I am at a small dinner party in a beautiful London brownstone in the Mayfair district. Our dinner party is seated around a beautiful antique dining table set with stunning bone china plates. The room’s walls are covered in a striking de Gournay wallpaper. The setting is elegant, warm and comfortable. I am at the table with friends talking while waiting to be served.
As I take in the scene with all my senses a vision for a new pattern emerged in my mind’s eye. The bone china’s Filigree elements combine with the room’s wallpaper, melting slowly into an idea…I can barely see it but there it is...
The dream skips backward, I’m now in the kitchen with the hostess. It’s the morning before the dinner party. She is wearing a beautiful bathrobe with the pattern I had imagined. I could see the pattern's outline but not clearly. It was red with delicate lines. But the harder I tried to see the print the more it faded…
Upon awakening, I raced down to my office to sketch as much of the design as possible. This is where it all started."
Robes can be machine washed, tumble dried and ironed. They have been washed multiple times in the printing process so they will not shrink.