Our 2-Piece Pajama Set is about making your mornings feel stylish and your bedtime routine all the more relaxing. Graceful scallop detailing combined with a timeless silhouette and print makes them a work of art. Heidi designed this lightweight cotton pajama set that features an all-over floral pattern of pink and blue watercolor botanicals. Plus, design features such as long sleeves, button closures, and an adjustable drawstring waist gives these PJs a classic look and feel
- Straight fit with a classic silhouette
- Painterly flower petals in pink are layered over a blue floral pattern for a chic contrast
- Signature scalloped detail on the collar, pockets, and cuffs adds a refined and finished touch
- 2 spacious pockets on the top
- The pants have a drawstring that is adjustable
- Button closures lay flat and keep the nightshirt closed
- 100% Cotton
- Machine washable
- Iron safe
- Hand block printed with care in Jaipur, India
My very first print was inspired by memories of my childhood intertwined with design ideas.
I always wanted to create a print that reminded me of the past while drawing me toward the future… and this is that print. Designed in my favorite primary colors in an impressionist style, the pattern is created by hand by master artisans with hand carved wood blocks.
The print is both a labor of love and gift of the imagination. Creating it was relatively easy as I had it so clear in my mind, but getting it carved into wood correctly took many revisions.
With hand blocking, every piece is unique; no two are the same. We use four blocks to make this print, each laid down in succession across a long swath of cotton. Imperfections are small but expected and enhancing.
In a world where everything is increasingly made by machine, handmade is the ultimate luxury. It is a labor of love from start to finish.
- PMPatrick M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months ago5 Stars
These PJs are just perfect! I received them as a Valentines gift from my husband, and needed an extra small instead of the small he’d ordered. We had a seamless experience with the exchange and I’m wearing them as we speak! They wash beautifully and feel amazing against my skin.
I’d recommend them highly…
Janet McHughHeidi Carey1 month agoHi Janet, Thank you for your positive review and support. We are thrilled to hear that you are happy with your new PJs!
- BCBarbie C.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months ago5 Stars
I absolutely love these pajamas, the fit is perfect. I especially love that the pajama top is a little longer. I will be buying more sets!Heidi Carey3 months agoHi Barbie, Thank you for your positive review and support. Stay cozy! Barbie