Final Sale: no returns or exchanges
Heidi's mid-weight French terry robe provides just the right amount of stretch without added bulk. Indulgently plush and luxurious, its super-soft fabrication and gently tailored silhouette create a relaxed night-to-day look that doesn't sacrifice elegance for comfort. Designed with your lifestyle in mind, the French terry robe is cozy enough for twilight lounging but glamorous enough for family breakfast.
You'll never go back to regular cotton terry.
- Super-soft French terry keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter
- Spacious side pockets add a touch of modernity
- Attached belt and interior sash ties for a fully secure, adjustable fit
- Delicate scalloped trim creates a soft, feminine finish
- Customers say: "I LOVE this robe, the fit is great and the weight is perfect. But my favorite part of this robe is the built-in belt!"
- Created by local artisans in the Rajasthan region of India
85% cotton / 15% polyester
Machine wash and dry
Safe to iron
Runs true to size
While visiting my parents in Palm Beach one spring, my mother loaned me a robe made of French Terry. I was immediately obsessed with how much softer and less bulky this robe was compared to the terry robes I had grown up with. The terry of my childhood was for drying off after a swim in the ocean or coming out of a bath. After trying on the French Terry, I knew I had to add something similar to my collection. It wasn't until I was visiting India and I was able to source the perfect materials that this dream came to life. Now handmade from artisans based in the Rajasthan region of India, we've come up with the most flattering and comfortable robe yet. While I have fond memories of the soft touch of terry I much prefer the look of French Terry. I tend to run cold and my father runs hot so the house is generously air-conditioned which the mid-weight of French Terry is perfect for. As a daily robe, I think French Terry is the perfect fabrication.
Robes can be machine washed, tumble dried and ironed. They have been washed multiple times in the printing process so they will not shrink.